DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Shake well before using. Test on all surfaces in an inconspicuous area before
using. If surface discolors, fades or fiber color transfers to a white cloth, do
For Carpets, Upholstery, Clothes: Fresh Urine
1. Remove as much of the pet urine as possible by using an extraction machine, paper towels or a highly absorbent cotton towel.
2. Pour 4-6 oz. (117-176 ml) of fresh, warm WATER on the accident area. Extract this water from the carpeting. DO THIS STEP 2-3 MORE TIMES.
3. Apply Natural Touch to the affected area. Make sure you use enough product to wet the area well.
4. Allow Natural Touch to sit for 5-10 minutes. The bacteria will begin feeding and reproducing.
5. Extractor absorb as much of the bacteria product as possible… and allow the area to air dry. Helpful Hint: Fold an old towel several times and layover the treated area. Place a heavy weighted object on top of the towel. The residual liquid will wick into the towel as it dries.
6. Vacuum and inspect treated area when dried. The odor should be gone. If not, simply repeat procedure.
NOTE: For older urine stains and odors, several applications may be necessary. Repeat steps.
For Reappearing Stains:
Repeat Steps 1-3; then place a clean, white cloth over the treated area, followed by placing a weighted object on the towel. Wait until the towel absorbs excess stain residue and moisture that wicks to the top.
Cover the area with a clean, dry towel and place a weight on top of the towel. The liquid will wick into the towel as it dries, instead of stopping at the top of your carpet fibers. Once dried, vacuum and inspect treated area. The odor should be gone. If not, repeat procedure.